The mark-ups can be in terms of fix percentage or fix dollar amount. Only one of these is allowed for each mark-up criteria
Sub-Module 1) Create
- Create a new B2B user.
- Set a threshold deposit for each B2B agent. This deposit amount will restrict B2B agents to book more than the specified amount in a given amount.
- When an agent nears his deposit an automated email is shot to him and the admin.
- If an agent is not able to make a booking an email is sent to admin notifying the same.
Sub-Module 2) Manager
We should be able to manage every B2B account i.e. deposits change the deposit amount or completely block access to a B2B agent.
Sub-Module 3) B2B Agent Page
This module just describes the permissions/options for a B2B logged in agent. It has the following features:
- Agents can use their own logo and Agency Title
- Can add markups in the same way
- Can search for hotels
- Can run their Booking reports/Cancellation Reports
- Can view their Profits
- Can view their Deposits
- Can make a new reservation
- Can Send Queries to Super admin from within their page
- Automated Cancellations/Modifications: The agents can cancel or edit hotel bookings from this page but this feature is locked by default and can be activated by super admin for each B2B agent.
By default there will be two forms for agents to fill and request cancellation/modification from the super admin. 1) Cancellation Form 2) Modification Form.